Superpower Ranks

I'm assuming you mean Rank to be the military-style rank progression, not reputation. In which case, no.

Not sure why you'd want to reduce it though... it doesn't actually do anything meaningful[1].

[1] No, ship rank unlocks/permits are not meaningful.

Yes thats what i met

and I know it doesnt do anything meaningful. but i accidently raised my federation rank to 51% and my characters suppose to be solely Imperial[downcast]

Yes thats what i met

and I know it doesnt do anything meaningful. but i accidently raised my federation rank to 51% and my characters suppose to be solely Imperial[downcast]

Join the club ;)

Most frustrating thing for me is -100% Federation (Superpower) reputation has zero effect. But the game sorely needs gameplay avenues focused around the military career paths. I mean, heck, maybe it's the way we implement that antagonistic PvE I keep ranting about and turns around the current complaints of being unable to meaningfully, negatively affect a faction.

Join the club ;)

Most frustrating thing for me is -100% Federation (Superpower) reputation has zero effect. But the game sorely needs gameplay avenues focused around the military career paths. I mean, heck, maybe it's the way we implement that antagonistic PvE I keep ranting about and turns around the current complaints of being unable to meaningfully, negatively affect a faction.

Yea I hope for them to expand upon Military type gameplay in the future. One can only hope. Maybe thats what we will get when the Thargoids destroy the Pilots Federation :D

What's the point of being a king without a kingdom, or an admiral without a fleet?

Did you know that Kentucky Fried Chicken founder Colonel Sanders never served in the military? His title was purely honorary and bestowed upon him by the governor of the state of Kentucky. We're all kind of like Colonel Sanders. The rank only comes with a nice plaque that looks nice hanging on the wall back on the cargo deck.

Top Bottom