Superpower Systems Overrun by Thargoids

'................Local security services in all three systems have reported overwhelming numbers of hostile Thargoid vessels. Several starports have been directly attacked with caustic enzyme weapons, and the combined death toll is already in the hundreds of thousands.'

So where are all the damaged stations, and rescue missions to save these hundreds of thousands?
Every station in every system looks unaffected.
This would have been a perfect intro to bring the damaged stations and passenger rescue missions in, and to at least show some form of realism with attacks on the stations.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone at FDev' actually plays this game?

'................Local security services in all three systems have reported overwhelming numbers of hostile Thargoid vessels. Several starports have been directly attacked with caustic enzyme weapons, and the combined death toll is already in the hundreds of thousands.'

So where are all the damaged stations, and rescue missions to save these hundreds of thousands?
Every station in every system looks unaffected.
This would have been a perfect intro to bring the damaged stations and passenger rescue missions in, and to at least show some form of realism with attacks on the stations.

Sometimes I wonder if anyone at FDev' actually plays this game?
I don't think they even have this game.

They were only added for cancelled CGs...

Last edited:
What is going on with Galnet?
what do you mean ? it seems to be working fine.
Screenshot (268).png

went to Didio, there is nothing happening. what
Your 3/4 days late.. The Alliance kill target for horizons PC server was set way lower than fed and empire Horizon's kill values...
Get there earlier next time... (a manual restart may be needed by Fdev to re-enable it in PC horizons.. to return the POI to the PC system)
On console the Alliance, Empire and Fed targets are still on going... And the systems are full of AX NHSS and AX CZ and burning mega ship...

Last edited:
Top Bottom