Support for DualShock 5 Play Station Controller

I use a Playstation DS5 controller for "on foot" controls in ED Odyssey. Is there a way we can get it supported in ED Refcard? It is a pain in the A.. to keep having to reload ALL of my binds every time they "get lost".

What's happening that you lose them all the time? I use a DS4 for Ody and I've never lost them yet. Can't imagine it's worse with a DS5. Only thing I have to do is make sure the PC knows the controller is active before starting the game. 🤷‍♂️

ED Refcard is a 3rd party product so you're asking in the wrong place anyway.

I use a Playstation DS5 controller for "on foot" controls in ED Odyssey. Is there a way we can get it supported in ED Refcard? It is a pain in the A.. to keep having to reload ALL of my binds every time they "get lost".
EDRefCard thread

If your keybinds keep resetting because you start the game without the controller being connected, there's a way to fix that: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...-free-backed-up-binds-look-no-further.554451/

You should also take backups of the keybinds file so you can restore it if they get reset anyway for some reason.

(This is a long-standing bug that the devs still haven't fixed even after all these years. I have no idea why. I don't even know who thought it was a good idea to reset all keybindings if a controller isn't detected. Just let them be as they are. Don't touch them until explicitly done by the user, sheesh.)

(This is a long-standing bug that the devs still haven't fixed even after all these years. I have no idea why. I don't even know who thought it was a good idea to reset all keybindings if a controller isn't detected. Just let them be as they are. Don't touch them until explicitly done by the user, sheesh.)
The binds don't change unless the user panics and saves over them. Just back out, and restart the game with all controllers active. 🤷‍♂️ The one annoy thing they have added is the setting for the 4 sets of control defaults will change to default, whether you change anything or not. But all you have to do is set them back to custom.

Back
Top Bottom