COMPLETED CG Support Verity Dexter to Secure NMLA Representation (Data)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: HIP 22550
Station: Stillman Hub (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 968 Ls from main star, 152.94 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Anomalous Bulk Scan Data and Unusual Encrypted Files
Time limit: 22nd July 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Rival candidates have requested deliveries of data to help secure their bids to lead the Marlinist Consulate.
The Marlinist Colonies are voting for who will be elected as their prime consul. This influential role will diplomatically represent all Marlinists and make broad decisions on their behalf.
The first candidate is Verity Dexter from the Marlinism Reformation Party, which is acting as the NMLA political wing. She has the support of Senator Lorcan Scordato to be made an Imperial patron:
I am in a unique position to finally provide our people with a voice in the Imperial Senate, and to speak for Neo-Marlinists. As prime consul, I will negotiate a permanent peace with the NMLA.
The second candidate, Kayode Tau of the Free Marlinist Movement, is focused on sustaining the Marlinist Colonies:
Neo-Marlinism and terrorism have no place within our republican ideals. I will strive to keep our systems independent, and to protect the rights of peaceful Marlinists everywhere.
In order to support Verity Dexter and secure NMLA representation, she has requested deliveries of anomalous bulk scan data and unusual encrypted files to Stillman Hub in the HIP 22550 system.
The Alliance, Empire and Federation have recognised the Marlinist Consulate as an ambassadorial body, and agreed that the election of its prime consul is a strictly internal matter.
The initiative begins on the 15th of July 3307 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, this campaign will end immediately.
Should both initiatives be completed to the same tier, the one with the highest contribution will be designated the victor.
To earn rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in anomalous bulk scan data and unusual encrypted files to Stillman Hub in the HIP 22550 system.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Data can be handed in at the Science & Research contact
  • Stillman Hub is orbiting planet 2
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
Latest status
Last updated: 22 July 06:00 UTC
Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 620,097 "tonnes" delivered
Contributors: 216
Reward Tier: 0/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: ?? CR
Top 10%: ?? CR
Top 25%: ?? CR
Top 50%: ?? CR
Top 75%: ?? CR
Top 100%: ?? CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.
Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like the NMLA arc ended a long time ago, this is just making a corpse dance a little longer. I liked NMLA better when they were plucky terrorists using chemical weapons on stations.

Seriously though, I hope the Azimuth saga continues next CG, getting sick of these fillers.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom