Powerplay Faction: Arissa Lavigny-Duval Survey for Arissa Lavigny-Duval pledged commanders - Your input is appreciated!

Greetings commanders,
It's been over 4 months since we last had a survey. A lot has changed since then so we are looking to gather some info about the general playerbase.
Please take a few minutes to jump through the survey and fill out the questions as best you can. We value your responses.

Survey link: http://goo.gl/forms/4iENerOu7e

Results will be posted at a later date in some nice info-graphics.
If you have any questions please ask!
Thanks!

Survey complete.

I've recently been getting back into ED, not at all for Horizons which I will buy...but when I can get it for around $30US. I'm nowhere near done with the basic stuff, kitting out ships, getting my explore-on, etc. PowerPlay to me is a way to make all the combat and spacetrucking mean something, which is why I left ED in the first place....grinding creds just to buy stuff, that let you grind creds quicker got old fast.
So I'm back and trying to wrap my head around the PowerPlay mechanics which, like landing on a space dock, seems to have a somewhat steep learning curve. I don't role-play as in, I take on the persona of my character when I play, but role-play elements make games far more interesting.

I did the survey. I've been running independently on A Lavigny but i wouldn't mind joining a group of people too. My play time can be sporadic but i usually get a lot done when i get on.

I just completed my survery but, to be honest, i am evaluating the possibility to unpledge completely.
PP in my opinion is completely broken and, moreover, i do not feel anything interesting. It need a big revamp and improvement!

I hope in a surprising season 2! :)

Top Bottom