Suspected leak, future of the game, personal opinion

1.Already since recently I hear a lot about a future JWE 2, which will be like the 1 but better, personally I buy it because direct fan of this license, but I think it will be a bad shot because many opinions its rather negative on the fact of making the same games again a big extension will be more logical and would allow to retain the players already present.

2. Then during the presentation of the field brushes it was said that if the number of brushes was limited because it could cause corruptions of backups, I assume that the risk of data corruption backups is a brake in updates, finally in the content design, to that I think we can inform us of the desires of the creator and gives us the choice like a survey, example: We would like to add "10 brush" but it may cause corruption of your backup wanted you anyway this possibility or not ", so it will have more potential for the game but in addition the players will be the actors of the content, they will be more involved and will not complain if there is corruption because we will decide whether or not we wanted to take the risk

3. Then some speak of 1993 for a future dlc, it will be good but some say that it will go against because the game turns to jurassic world and not jurassic park, has 2 possibility either a campaign has on a previous chronolgy or we would have access to the dinosaur present in JP so different narrative arch with as interlocutor the characters of JP instead of JW "nostalgia <3" is a campaign also chronology previous to the dlc Claire's Sanctuary before the eruption of the volcano with mission as an attempt rehabilitated the part of Nublar where there was the old park, repairing infrastructure, and creating a park with the appearance of JP without the worries of JP will hope the

4. For the future dlc of dino, quadruped carnivorous dinosaur, I want to have Kaprosuchus and Nundasuchus, with the arrival of wetlands and fish mange, the possibility to make marshy enclosures

5.which would be great also it is a contest where we can present our skin of dinosaur (for the creator of skin) vote and thus add in new skin the one who wins the contest kind vote on 1 week and a contest every month or 2 months

6.Where are Blue, Echo, Charlie & Delta? allow us to adopt them, like for a large enough amount we can adopt the 4 raptor or even the T-Rex which is the only present dinosaur JP 1 until now (the grandmother of the saga is it)

7.For the sandbox allowed us to unlock once an island 5 star the possibility of having sandbox, like when we change the island that we click on the icon it asks us if we want to go on the sandbox map or story. A new bigger map to make bigger park because the more the time passes the more the number of dinosaur increases but the place remains the same and one becomes restricted under construction, or then an option of purchase of ground which allows to have access has more land type on Matanceros for 50million unlocking access to a new portion of the island, when buying it adds a station that once connected to a path leads to the new part of the island

8.The possibility also to see the size of an enclosure to be able to more easily optimize the place in the park but also optimize the wetlands / forest / plains in the enclosure

Last edited:
1. I don't think discussing a non-confirmed sequel isn't really relevant while this game is still being updated.

2. I think having a free DLC would be the perfect solution to this. Add things like extra brushes and bigger maps that will break save games. But add this as a free DLC so that people can make the choice to break their own save games and it won't be forced on people.

4. Crocodiles aren't dinosaurs.

6. It's already been confirmed several times that Blue and such won't be added, because they are characters and not generic dinosaurs. It's a dumb reason, but that's what Frontier has said.

Last edited:
1. I don't think discussing a non-confirmed sequel isn't really relevant while this game is still being updated.

2. I think having a free DLC would be the perfect solution to this. Add things like extra brushes and bigger maps that will break save games. But add this as a free DLC so that people can make the choice to break their own save games and it won't be forced on people.

4. Crocodiles aren't dinosaurs. And

6. It's already been confirmed several times that Blue and such won't be added, because they are characters and not generic dinosaurs. It's a dumb reason, but that's what Frontier has said.
I second that! It's too soon to speculate about Jurassic World 2 if there is a sequel possibly yes but it's too far ahead since it's in the year 2021 anyway currently this game still needs adjustments before it's complete already put out a list on possible updates and DLCs that could further improve this game.

1.Already since recently I hear a lot about a future JWE 2, which will be like the 1 but better, personally I buy it because direct fan of this license, but I think it will be a bad shot because many opinions its rather negative on the fact of making the same games again a big extension will be more logical and would allow to retain the players already present.

2. Then during the presentation of the field brushes it was said that if the number of brushes was limited because it could cause corruptions of backups, I assume that the risk of data corruption backups is a brake in updates, finally in the content design, to that I think we can inform us of the desires of the creator and gives us the choice like a survey, example: We would like to add "10 brush" but it may cause corruption of your backup wanted you anyway this possibility or not ", so it will have more potential for the game but in addition the players will be the actors of the content, they will be more involved and will not complain if there is corruption because we will decide whether or not we wanted to take the risk

3. Then some speak of 1993 for a future dlc, it will be good but some say that it will go against because the game turns to jurassic world and not jurassic park, has 2 possibility either a campaign has on a previous chronolgy or we would have access to the dinosaur present in JP so different narrative arch with as interlocutor the characters of JP instead of JW "nostalgia <3" is a campaign also chronology previous to the dlc Claire's Sanctuary before the eruption of the volcano with mission as an attempt rehabilitated the part of Nublar where there was the old park, repairing infrastructure, and creating a park with the appearance of JP without the worries of JP will hope the

4. For the future dlc of dino, quadruped carnivorous dinosaur, I want to have Kaprosuchus and Nundasuchus, with the arrival of wetlands and fish mange, the possibility to make marshy enclosures

5.which would be great also it is a contest where we can present our skin of dinosaur (for the creator of skin) vote and thus add in new skin the one who wins the contest kind vote on 1 week and a contest every month or 2 months

6.Where are Blue, Echo, Charlie & Delta? allow us to adopt them, like for a large enough amount we can adopt the 4 raptor or even the T-Rex which is the only present dinosaur JP 1 until now (the grandmother of the saga is it)

7.For the sandbox allowed us to unlock once an island 5 star the possibility of having sandbox, like when we change the island that we click on the icon it asks us if we want to go on the sandbox map or story. A new bigger map to make bigger park because the more the time passes the more the number of dinosaur increases but the place remains the same and one becomes restricted under construction, or then an option of purchase of ground which allows to have access has more land type on Matanceros for 50million unlocking access to a new portion of the island, when buying it adds a station that once connected to a path leads to the new part of the island

8.The possibility also to see the size of an enclosure to be able to more easily optimize the place in the park but also optimize the wetlands / forest / plains in the enclosure
I'm sorry my friend but it's a little too early to talk about Jurassic World 2 until it's confirmed at least. But it's still an intriguing idea.

4. Crocodiles aren't dinosaurs.

1. free dlc can be a good solution, my idea of poll was also because it allowed the player to give their opinion of being more involved in the evolution of the game

2. karprosuchus and nundasuchus are ancestors of crocodiles but both lived in the time of the dinosaurs (cretaceous and anisian) and it seems to me that at no time was it speculated that only dinosaurs would be present in the game because a this moment it should not be forgotten that hybrids are artificial creatures and not dinosaurs certe are part of dinosaurs but not really dinosaurs either, dinosaurs is a generic bathhouse grouping ancient reptiles so definition the kaprosuchus and nundasuchus are certainly creatures of the family of crocodiles but also dinosaurs

3. then I know that Blue and the other raptor or the T-rex are characters and not generic creatures that's why I proposed an idea of paid to have them in our park kind rent unique to them and we made in the laboratory, have the right to have them only once (any park confused) as being a star character, having them gives us a boost of popularity because they are famous creatures on the other hand if we are not satisfied not their need they are removed to us.

I'm sorry my friend but it's a little too early to talk about Jurassic World 2 until it's confirmed at least. But it's still an intriguing idea.

then I was just saying that I see a lot of speculative people on a JWE2, I was just saying that I would like that to be true but that it was just too early too cart the game has not even 1 year, he still has a lot of unexploited potential, I just gave my opinion on the fact that it's a game that I would be up for a sequel but only if it's really different and in a more distant future

2. karprosuchus and nundasuchus are ancestors of crocodiles but both lived in the time of the dinosaurs (cretaceous and anisian) and it seems to me that at no time was it speculated that only dinosaurs would be present in the game because a this moment it should not be forgotten that hybrids are artificial creatures and not dinosaurs certe are part of dinosaurs but not really dinosaurs either, dinosaurs is a generic bathhouse grouping ancient reptiles so definition the kaprosuchus and nundasuchus are certainly creatures of the family of crocodiles but also dinosaurs
That would only apply in the colloquial sense where dinosaur means just something old and it can apply to even a person stuck in old ways, or a mammoth for that matter. In that use the term has very little meaning.
The actual correct use of the term dinosaur is very different and specific. Dinosaurs are a subclade of archosauria and a sister group to crurotarsans (which includes all crocodiles) and pterosaurs. Neither crurotarsans and pterosaurs can be called dinosaurs. They are a cousins of dinosaurs. Both dinosaurs and crocodiles are archosaurs. But dinosaurs aren't crocodiles, and crocodiles aren't dinosaurs.
So no, you can't really call them dinosaurs and it only confuses the issue for others who are less informed about the the reptile family tree. There were mammals living the same time as the dinosaurs, but we don't call those dinosaurs either.

But yes, it would be nice to have prehistoric crocodiles and other crurotarsans in the game since they fit the theme fairly well, even if they aren't dinosaurs at all.

Top Bottom