Swamp water

like the rock platform for lagoons I think it would be wicked to have a swamp block like it where your dinosaurs can swim especially for the Spinosaurus, I think it would make parks even better.

If we could get one better then I would say make it a brush for swamp water or if it made it easier you could even just deepen the water brush to make it a ton deeper til the point where Spinosaurus and other dinos can swim

Attachments

• F840726D-AE28-4D02-89DC-93D856D205CF.jpeg
    F840726D-AE28-4D02-89DC-93D856D205CF.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 5EEA4712-A2E2-4C1B-8848-050186F102A7.jpeg
    5EEA4712-A2E2-4C1B-8848-050186F102A7.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 9
C. Decorations.
1. Land Decorations.
i) Waterfalls.
ii) Deeper Water. (For Swimming).
iii) Swamp Foliage.
iv) Dinosaur Skeletons. (Couple more would be nice).
2. Aviary Decorations.
i) Tall Long Rectangle Rocks. (Pterosaurs to land on Like we saw in JP3 and in JWE).
ii) Trees that they can Land On.
3. Lagoon Decorations.
i) Internal Lagoon Wall's.
ii) Lagoon Foliage. Seaweed, Kelp Forest etc.
iii) Tall Rocks.

Last edited:
We definitely need a wetlands map and the perfect location has to be the American Southeast especially since the bald cypress biome would be an excellent place for all of us to build our parks in both in square maps as well as regular maps in the game in sandbox and in challenge mode.
20231125_113033.jpg

I would love it if Frontier would include a type of naturalistic pool for Spinosaurus and other members of this family to swim in and I wonder if they would make it a mechanic similar to the Jurassic world Lagoon and I hope they do that where we can see our spinos going into the water and then coming out of the water. So yes I'd be on board.

We definitely need a wetlands map and the perfect location has to be the American Southeast especially since the bald cypress biome would be an excellent place for all of us to build our parks in both in square maps as well as regular maps in the game in sandbox and in challenge mode.
View attachment 379144

I would love it if Frontier would include a type of naturalistic pool for Spinosaurus and other members of this family to swim in and I wonder if they would make it a mechanic similar to the Jurassic world Lagoon and I hope they do that where we can see our spinos going into the water and then coming out of the water. So yes I'd be on board.
Same here both of them would be awesome to have

Top Bottom