Dinosaurs General Gameplay Swimming Dinosaurs

I love dinosaurs in Jurassic world evolution I have to admit the new Mechanics for new and old dinosaurs really improve the game so much that the Baryonyx actually went from my bottom 10 list my top 20 list, and I hope Frontier continues this trend of adding Unique Mechanics to certain groups of dinosaurs also it would be awesome to see some form of swimming Mechanics for Homalocephale and compsognathus, it absolutely would look so cute to see these tiny dinosaurs swimming and I wouldn't mind if tiny dinosaurs were the only ones capable of swimming animation.😊

anyway or another feature is to also include a mechanic where we can choose from shallow to deep water so this way we can watch certain species of dinosaur swim such as the Spinosaurus and other members of its genus it would be cool to see a Baryonyx swim like a crocodile in the water and same with the Spinosaurus.

suchomimus-56a252ae3df78cf7727468eb.jpg

I love dinosaurs in Jurassic world evolution I have to admit the new Mechanics for new and old dinosaurs really improve the game so much that the Baryonyx actually went from my bottom 10 list my top 20 list, and I hope Frontier continues this trend of adding Unique Mechanics to certain groups of dinosaurs also it would be awesome to see some form of swimming Mechanics for Homalocephale and compsognathus, it absolutely would look so cute to see these tiny dinosaurs swimming and I wouldn't mind if tiny dinosaurs were the only ones capable of swimming animation.😊

anyway or another feature is to also include a mechanic where we can choose from shallow to deep water so this way we can watch certain species of dinosaur swim such as the Spinosaurus and other members of its genus it would be cool to see a Baryonyx swim like a crocodile in the water and same with the Spinosaurus.

View attachment 153581
Nice! I hope this is introduced into the game! I mean, JWE2. Ceratopsians can swim well also!

Last edited:
I think the concern is using deep water as a barrier for certain non-swimming dinosaurs. Perhaps the compromise could be that even non-swimming dinosaurs can swim, just a little, to go from point A to point B. Just imagine them treading water to get to the other side and that's what I mean. So you can't use them as foolproof barriers, but they could slow non-swimming dinosaurs down a little.

I think the concern is using deep water as a barrier for certain non-swimming dinosaurs. Perhaps the compromise could be that even non-swimming dinosaurs can swim, just a little, to go from point A to point B. Just imagine them treading water to get to the other side and that's what I mean. So you can't use them as foolproof barriers, but they could slow non-swimming dinosaurs down a little.
Actually, using canals as moats for some types of dinosaurs could be cool as well. So then certain types of dino's wouldnt be able to swim. We have a canal/moat system in a safaripark nearby where I live. It looks awesome. Ofcourse the 'invisible fences' provide some function in this direction, but hey, I think this could be adding another dimension

Top Bottom