Completed Swimming Koi Fish

Sorry these little cuties took so long! I was struggling with the animation (learned a new technique that really worked well with them, though!), an also with a still unresolved glitch I thought originally was a problem with my model, but think it might be a bug with the uploader - see the notes below.

I was getting them ready to upload tonight, when another koi fish appeared in the workshop by FSF Ranger! So now there are lots of fish. Hope you guys like fish! :D

Workshop link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1591172786

koifish_01.png

koifish_02.png

As to the glitch - When viewed closely, and only from one side, the fish disappear. I have tried every fix I can think of, but at this point, I think it's a glitch in the TMT uploader, as I've now seen it happen with another workshop item I downloaded as well. I have a helpdesk ticket in with Frontier and will update the item as soon as there's a resolution to the issue. But I finally decided to go ahead and get them uploaded as the glitch should not affect normal usage, I just wanted to let you all know I was aware of it!

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Even the eyes look good. Beautiful creation!

Question : when you update this, will it automatically update the item in my game or do I have to redownload it? Cheers!

Even the eyes look good. Beautiful creation!

Question : when you update this, will it automatically update the item in my game or do I have to redownload it? Cheers!

I believe only the item in your in-game list, not the one already placed!
If you unsubscribe to an item, the already placed ones will still be there aswell.

I'd love to get an official answer from Frontier on that regard, but I believe Cosmic Cow has it right.

Though I think if you unsubscribe, you might get that message about missing content when you open your park.

I'd love to get an official answer from Frontier on that regard, but I believe Cosmic Cow has it right.

Though I think if you unsubscribe, you might get that message about missing content when you open your park.

I’ve checked it! You don’t get a message and you are able to open your park. The item you have unsubscribed however, isn’t there anymore....

I’ve checked it! You don’t get a message and you are able to open your park. The item you have unsubscribed however, isn’t there anymore....

Probably because you download and update the asset which in turn would mean it gets updated in the game as it loads it as an asset while loading the game. The error message happens only with media files i presume

The file wont be there and will just be skipped during loading.

Probably because you download and update the asset which in turn would mean it gets updated in the game as it loads it as an asset while loading the game. The error message happens only with media files i presume

The file wont be there and will just be skipped during loading.

I believe the devs already stated that once placed, it’ll be in that state forever, regardless if it is updated by the creator.
You’ll get the warningmessage aswell if you download a blueprint (Workshop) that contains a TMTK item in it, you aren’t subscribed to. You’re being asked then if you want to download the items or not.

I believe the devs already stated that once placed, it’ll be in that state forever, regardless if it is updated by the creator.
You’ll get the warningmessage aswell if you download a blueprint (Workshop) that contains a TMTK item in it, you aren’t subscribed to. You’re being asked then if you want to download the items or not.

Aha I see. [up]

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I only noticed them today but god i love them :D

Someone else has put up some animated ducks in the workshop as well, together with these awesome fish our ponds really seem way more alive :D
I have said it before but you are totally awesome for making those items!! Please keep up the good work as i can't wait to see what you will add next :D

Top Bottom