System Map

The game seems to have been a bit jittery since Thursday, in particular seeming to hang whilst opening the System Map whilst in Open, a work around is to exit to main menu. The game seems to run just fine in Solo mode however.

The game seems to have been a bit jittery since Thursday, in particular seeming to hang whilst opening the System Map whilst in Open, a work around is to exit to main menu. The game seems to run just fine in Solo mode however.
I have had this a while.As you say your workaround does work.It is in Solo play as thats all i play.There is another workaround.If you use the system map from the left handside display and it hangs up,exit,restart then use the controller command for the system map and it works fine,it also works if the revers is apparent.

No can not say I have seen any issue with the galaxy or system map at all lately on my Base PS4, I do play in solo only and haven't seen any issue regardless if I am in a heavily congested system (CG system) or out in the middle of no where.

I do also just use the controller pad to go straight to the maps in question though, will have to see what happens if I use the panel.

Top Bottom