Game Discussions system shock enhanced and 2 on sale on steam. Bought 'em but have a problem!

OOh I LOVED SS2!! One of my all time fave games and having a blast with it again! I never played the original so thought I'd pny up the extra £1.74 for SS1Enhanced. Problem is there's no invert mouse I can find in options and the only help I found on line was to edit a controls.cfg file....thing is I've looked where it should be and I do not have that file!! Can anyone help me?

Cheers RN

That's the thread I found and was having issues with as I didn't have that file in the location specified, I've since found the file kexengine.cfg in appdata\roaming\Nightdive Studios\System Shock EE\ and changed the line: seta invert_freelook_y_axis "0", from 0 to 1.

woot, old school gaming here I come

SS1 is way better, imo.

I'm really diggng it so far, I don't know why I never got it at the time. Probably missed it in a mag (easier to do that back in the day!).

Cheers RN

That's the thread I found and was having issues with as I didn't have that file in the location specified, I've since found the file kexengine.cfg in appdata\roaming\Nightdive Studios\System Shock EE\ and changed the line: seta invert_freelook_y_axis "0", from 0 to 1.

woot, old school gaming here I come

I'm really diggng it so far, I don't know why I never got it at the time. Probably missed it in a mag (easier to do that back in the day!).

Even after all these years its a good game. And enjoy your Gibbon like arms that reach across rooms :D

Top Bottom