General / Off-Topic Take a ship and leave...

A ship like the Super Star Destroyer, you know...the monster that put the normal Star Destroyers into shadow in Empire Strikes Back, however this one won't be crewed by dower faced imperial personnel and stomtroopers who can't aim to save their life, this will be crewed by scantly clad catgirls, also the main invasion forces will be scantly clad catgirls (with fantastic shields) with weapons that disintegrate non-catgirls girls clothing and teleport a scantly tailored "outfit" of some random type onto the target (male targets are put into a catatonic state to be converted into mindless servitor drones at a later date).

Gotta be the Rocinante :D

dijyotap5wi11.jpg

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuqEX1PnG9I

Last edited:
An Anaconda. Elite Dangerous ships are able to refuel using a fuel scoop. Can jump some good distances fast. Has a shield and weapons to defend yourself. Can repair itself fully using limpets and an AFMU. You can mine with it to replenish those limpets, ammo and other things. I also heard it can 3D print food. It has oxygen. I would say it's pritty beefy and can take high temperatures. Can land on planets and deal with atmospheres. It is big and made to live and sleep in it while in 0G. It's basicly a giant house.

Top Bottom