[INDEPENDENT] [TDHC] The Darkhorse Crew is open to new members

Past the pipes and near the reactors of Yerka City, you find a rusty-looking door that appears to have been patched up a few too many times. Is this the place? From the stories you have heard this only fuels your curiosity. As you reach for the handle, the portal swings wide revealing the dimly lit room beyond.
A small room, near the size of a small cargo bay, is presented before you. With booths and bar stools that look to be a century old, the walls are covered in old 19th and 20th century “art” and posters. You are so distracted by the Old Earth antiques that you completely miss the large, muscular and heavily cybernetic gentleman that granted you access to the room of wonders in the first place.
“Name’s Jak. And no, you can’t know any more than that. This is the Darkhorse, which you already knew, and yes, we are licensed… to a point.”
Startled, you look to this, Jak, and see a hard warn face with kind eyes. Despite his rather imposing and intimidating appearance, you feel at ease and step inside. He points to a sign above the bar that reads:

THINGS YOU DO TO AVOID THE AIRLOCK:
NO COPS
NO FIGHTING
NO DISRESPECTING THE LADIES
YOU BRING SOMEONE TO THE BAR, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHO YOU BRING.
KEEP CHILL
“Take it to heart,” Archer continues, “Brake one and my airlock will be the last one you ever see. Now, sit, drink and let’s hear a tail or two."
darkhorse.png
Hello everyone and welcome. The Darkhorse Crew is looking for new members. We're a new PC squadron with a few members already and we regularly wing up for a fun time, located in the Grovichun system near Aisling Duval space.
Our group is focused round having fun, enjoying the game (after all that is what a game is for, right?) and helping each other out regardless if your a new player or veteran player.
We have active members during American and European time zones.
We do have a faction in game and working to get it into a nice stable position. Our Fleet carrier, Sleipnir, is online and the station Yerka City has large landing pads, decent equipment and an interstellar factors. I regularly post updates on our faction situation and set up missions to do.

Activities wise we like a bit of everything, though bounty hunting and mercenary work is our top picks. We also like a bit of role-playing, as you can tell, but you're in no way required to roleplay.
We play in open and private and like to chat using voice on Discord.
Links!
Click here to go to our Discord server
Click here to go to our INARA squadron page

Otherwise feel free to ask any questions and we'll try to help you out.

Hi all. Bit of an update: Darkhorse crew will still be keeping on as usual but has transferred leadership over from mayhem to me. In the mean time we're still open to new members and we're now (as posting this) rocking 9 members and closing in on getting the anarchy faction out of our system. though I am adjusting plans for the bgs to slow down and take it easy

Edit: so I can't see my video anymore for some wierd reason....
Edit2: Okay now it is working but its not but hey! if you see it we made a video

Last edited:
Top Bottom