Newcomer / Intro Tech Broker

I am trying to unlock guardian shield reinforcement module but cant find tech broker that does it. keep finding weapons but not modules. using guardian broker but atm just hoping around trying to find right one. Help!

EDIT I am in the bubble

Last edited:
Am I right in thinking there are two types of guardian tech broker - one weapons and one other which has the shield reinforcement? It is possible that I already unlocked it? How can I tell? It was not available at Shinrarta dezhra but the guardian module reinforcement one was FYI

Sorted. The issue was that I had already unlocked the module but it is located in HULL REINFORCEMENTS in outfitting what? So I wasted an hour and went to 6 brokers thinking I would get lucky and find a module broker. It would be useful to have a record ingame of technology modules unlocked.

And put the guardian shield reinforcements in their proper place!

Last edited:
Iirc all tech brokers will have all guardian tech. I may be wrong. If you have Shin access, that has about everything you'll ever need ever :D

The problem is not knowing where to go, but how to find them when you get there. hawknerd is not the first and won't by any means be the last to get confused by this. There have been very many threads about the same thing. It's trolling by FD. Who would expect to find shield stuff in the hull reinforcement box? Once you know, you know, but if you don't know, how would you know?

The problem is not knowing where to go, but how to find them when you get there. hawknerd is not the first and won't by any means be the last to get confused by this. There have been very many threads about the same thing. It's trolling by FD. Who would expect to find shield stuff in the hull reinforcement box? Once you know, you know, but if you don't know, how would you know?
Strangely enough, this has never occured to me.
It's a "reinforcement module", so I naturally navigated to the other reinforcement modules to find it.
But I guess it could be weird to some. Maybe they should have bunch it up with shield cell banks into a "shield reinforcement" folder or something.

Strangely enough, this has never occured to me.
It's a "reinforcement module", so I naturally navigated to the other reinforcement modules to find it.
But I guess it could be weird to some. Maybe they should have bunch it up with shield cell banks into a "shield reinforcement" folder or something.
IMO Guardian modules should have their own catagory in outfitting so peeps can easily see what they have unlocked rather than dredge through all the regular stuff. But this is ED, life is never simple.😉

Top Bottom