Thargoid evolution?

So if we take this idea here...

[video=youtube_share;d2AgV_6HkDI]https://youtu.be/d2AgV_6HkDI[/video]

Do we end up with blue eyes, super intelligent Thargoids, that never lose their mobile phone and know when to cross the road without getting run down?

just a thought but there is a point that if there is no need to change then nature wont change. how old is this race is it millions or billions of years older than us, and gene manipulations to start. just a thought though. who's to say as they have never really shown us what they look like as far as i know.

Sadly (speaking as someone with blue eyes) the genes for blue eyes are non-dominant so they are slowly being replaced by people with brown eyes :(

As someone living in a place where there are many couples where one side has dark features - hair,eyes and skin - I see a hell of a lot of ginger kids. So, don't write blue eyes off yet.

However they evoluted, at no point in their evolution they invented cloth. Aliens never do, no matter how sophisticated their society is ... :p

latest
6dfe1f9837904693251c38a883b86516.jpg
f2c52328a5651cfd0b25250135a50dbb.jpg
1680984-kerrigan8.jpg

And finally, the awesome, but still naked Thargoid:

EFRQtjV.jpg

Seriously, though, I would love, if Thargoids would at least feature some other cultural expressions, suitable to creatures with exo-skeletons.
Metal inlays, in complicated and beautiful patterns, for example, representing their status in the hive.

Top Bottom