Horizons Thargoid in the Horizon?

Have you guys seen that trailer, sure you have…

Screen Shot 2015-12-15 at 7.10.16 PM.png

Last edited:
Yep. Honestly, looked like a field of "landed" things that we've - up till now - known as "unknown artefacts".

Most likely just creative license and a cinematic creation just to look cool for a trailer that does not depict actual gameplay.

Not according too the guy in charge of making the video...

Check what he says at 3:01:35 in their archived livestream:

[video=youtube;G_qwOcL1PUU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_qwOcL1PUU[/video]

I know kind of exciting!

Once I get back to where I was going to go out in the verse (yes I also support the "other guys") and explore!
I wiped my save for this horizons! not like I was rich to begin with, I had a viper and a clipper.

Off to the stars! see yall around!

Specific jump to the section: https://youtu.be/G_qwOcL1PUU?t=10897

Pretty unambiguous.

Ehm...before the passage you quoted he said that people can find things that "maybe are even more interesting and exciting that people thought they might be".

And directly after the passage you quoted he said:

"All that stuff is out there and you can find it as you explore...and you can maybe find out what it is when you do."

Pretty clear too me.

Last edited:
Ehm...before the passage you quoted he said that people can find things that "maybe are even more interesting and exciting that people thought they might be".

And directly after the passage you quoted he said:

"All that stuff is out there and you can find it as you explore...and you can maybe find out what it is when you do."

Pretty clear too me.

Unambiguous - not open to more than one interpretation.

I think you're both saying the same thing :)

Last edited:
And that's part of the reason I'm joining in with Distant Worlds in January. :)
To go way out there and look for anything "odd". If we find something "odd", then everyone will know.

[edit] I said UNambiguous. As in it's very clear what he is saying.

Last edited:
for those who claim there is only an UA in the trailer, look again…
There's the base of a building or a wreck at least, lit up by the SRV. Something we clearly haven't seen before.

Top Bottom