Thargoid surface sites

A simple question for which I couldn't find an answer yet: in order to find thargoid/guardian surface sites, do I have to perform a detailed scan of the planet, or is the FSS enough?
I remember tht i read on a patch note whne they changed the FSS that those sites would have been still visible from FSS.

thanks!

A short update, since I went out to do some Thargoid stuff in the last few days.

It seems that thargoid surface sites (at least shipwrecks and structures) do not appear on FSS. One has to scan the landable planet using DSS. This is different from when I found barnacles for the first time: as far I can remember, using the FSS was indicating Thargoid structures on planets.

Anyone can confirm, or am I doing something wrong?

A short update, since I went out to do some Thargoid stuff in the last few days.

It seems that thargoid surface sites (at least shipwrecks and structures) do not appear on FSS. One has to scan the landable planet using DSS. This is different from when I found barnacles for the first time: as far I can remember, using the FSS was indicating Thargoid structures on planets.

Anyone can confirm, or am I doing something wrong?
I went down the other day and structures appeared as thargoid signals no problem.

Top Bottom