The Code's Presence at Emperor's Dawn's Community Goals

@ Ornee.

Good sir I am not "crying" that I got shot at. I simply am asking for more explanation as to why CODE/SDC is supporting Emperor's Dawn, which no explanation has really been given. Perhaps you should re-read what I've said and not put words in my mouth, eh?
You don't get it, SDC don't roleplay we PvP

- - - Updated - - -

They've picked the side that gives them the most "targets of opportunity", or fish in their barrel. for no other reason than they can. /RP off :p

This man understands, SDC aren't roleplaying we are serious internet spaceship combat pilots
[end]

Last edited:
that won't work from the game-mechanic, at least not with prog cells, as long as they don't have a bug i don't know of? you'd need a black market in Ipilyaqa, to sell stolen goods ... and i doubt they'd count for the cg if sold via the bm.

now, for that black market Chi'Lin is missing, if chi'lin gets a black market, we can get the show running with narcotics. and it should work with pirated narcotics... :eek:

I'm not certain if you are aware of the in-game mechanic of "Abandoning" vs "Jettisoning."

The former will leave the cargo as legal while the latter will mark the cargo illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

@ Ornee.

Good sir I am not "crying" that I got shot at. I simply am asking for more explanation as to why CODE/SDC is supporting Emperor's Dawn, which no explanation has really been given. Perhaps you should re-read what I've said and not put words in my mouth, eh?

The Emperor's Dawn seeks to change the way the Empire is, and we see this as an opportunity to decrease systems' security and score favors in our future endeavors.

Why does the CODE need to explain why they choose a different side from you ? Last time i checked there where 2 factions to choose from. CODE
happened to choose the one you where not in, deal with it and wing up and kill them. It's a combat "Community Goal"

More Game play less Keyboard combat !

@ Ornee.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder Erin !!

But everyone let me remind you - THE "CODE" are a bunch of cut throat double crossing Pirates :) (RP for those that read the last sentance literally) and as pirates They tend to be a little unpredictable (RP Again).

Could it have been a role of the dice or maybe a chance encounter with a rouge Cmdr that pushed us to over to the Dawn, who really knows.

CODE if fighting for the "DAWN" Wing up and defend the "Grace" if you dare!

RP Enough ?

JOLLI

((I'll remind you all that we are posting in a roleplay sub-forum....))

Last edited:
I threw a 6, with a plus 12 multiplier, what happens next?
Ah from back in the days when roleplay was real "role playing" not dressing up as a pink wolf. wink wink.

Last edited:
i live in Hope that this game will get to a point where there is enough depth in it to have Role Play.
Anyways for now i'll settle for a Pink Wolf or two.

Enjoy the game Folks !

Ah from back in the days when roleplay was real "role playing" not dressing up as a pink wolf. wink wink.

i live in Hope that this game will get to a point where there is enough depth in it to have Role Play.

Enjoy the game Folks !

Ah quite right, the game needs both, even Freelancer had interesting RP and cool pirates.

I think that was a reference to me, first of all, I think I'm red... unless I'm somehow color blinded and didn't know for the 19 years of my life...

Anyway, please judge my RP not my avatar and signature. (They should create an avatar and signature section so people can have their fun there)

- - - Updated - - -

Jolli, staph it, there's no Pink Wolf or two, there's none >:3

Question not what the Code are or what they fight for, question why you join with the infidels.

Would you sell your soul for a few credits? Then what separates you from the pirates you despise so much.

One day you will all see the light as the Emperor's Dawn is coming and may he forgive your sins against him.

Last edited:
Question not what the Code are or what they fight for, question why you join with the infidels.

Would you sell your soul for a few credits? Then what separates you from the pirates you despise so much.

One day you will all see the light as the Emperor's Dawn is coming and may he forgive your sins against him.
Emperor's Dawn is not a person. Therefore it's not he. Ye cannae change the rules or grammar!

Top Bottom