The Dark Heart of the Empire

I've been running with the Nijuna Family for the past few years working my way up the ranks so I've seen and heard a lot in this part of the Empire. Recently there has been talk with the Yamatzicni Crimson Mafia (Yamatzicni System), the Sanai Silver Gang (Sanai System), Brotherhood of Herthans (Herthans System) and of course the Nijuna Family (Nijuna System) of working together to form a loose confederacy to increase our power base down in this part of the Empire. With the coming Civil War, which many of us believe is going to happen soon, the head of the gangs see an opportunity for us increase our power base and push these so called Imperial "corporations" out of our territories. They have been exploiting our friends and families for generations, using our blood and sweat to increase their wealth at our expense. We say "no more". Many of you may ask yourselves, "What's in it for me?" as of course you should. Profit and power, pure and simple. With easy access to narcotic dealers, slaves traders (disgusting, but profitable), gun runners, slow ships full of precious metals, easy access to black markets, and plenty of unprotected trade routes to choose from, there are plenty of ways to increase your wealth and power. Since this is a bold plan with plenty of risks involved, we ask that only skilled freebooters, pirates, mercs, smugglers, and general scum come down, pick a gang to work with and help us bloddy the Empire's nose and take what is rightfully ours before they can stop us. Hopefully when the dust clears after the Senators figure out who's gonna be in charge, we'll be large enough to where they'll have to leave our systems, or we'll be rich enough to where we can move farther to the fringes of the Empire and set up a real confederacy of sorts. Come join the party. Psycho's will be killed on sight regardless of affiliation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom