***The Dark Marauders have a hostage***

we need a humanitarian ransom option for those of us who may not be willing to deal in slaves, one CMDR v many slaves?

'The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one'

Perhaps some BGS exploration data dropped off at a station of your choice?

Just realised I'm actually promoting future kidnapping now, not sure I'm helping the situation, Ill leave immediately.

Yarrrrr... good idea :ROFLMAO:

Now that I am safely released and free to talk about my experience I would like to clarify the situation.
I was lured into the system by The Pirate Orc with news of a possible newsworthy story and photo opportunity.
Being management and Lead Photographer at Sagittarius and having had positive dealings with The Dark Marauders in the past (the filming of the Kidnapping of Bongo Baggins) it was something I felt I couldn't pass up.
Once the abduction had taken place and the ransom demand posted Cmdr aj31091 kindly offered his help to secure my release independently. I can assure you that he had no prior involvement and genuinely was trying to assist a fellow Cmdr in need.
As for The Dark Marauders although a bunch of devious pirates they operate in a professional manner and follow their code to the strictest level.
These are not mindless gankers but a group of piratatical Cmdrs trying to make a living on the wrong side of the law by pirating goods not simply taking lives.
I found the experience to be harrowing at times, often exciting but above all it proves the point that with effort and imagination there is endless content in the Elite Dangerous Universe.
Thank you to Cmdr aj31091 and Cmdr Twospoons77 for securing my release ő7
Can't hardly wait for this story in the next issue of Sagittarius Eye.

Now that I am safely released and free to talk about my experience I would like to clarify the situation.
I was lured into the system by The Pirate Orc with news of a possible newsworthy story and photo opportunity.
Being management and Lead Photographer at Sagittarius and having had positive dealings with The Dark Marauders in the past (the filming of the Kidnapping of Bongo Baggins) it was something I felt I couldn't pass up.
Once the abduction had taken place and the ransom demand posted Cmdr aj31091 kindly offered his help to secure my release independently. I can assure you that he had no prior involvement and genuinely was trying to assist a fellow Cmdr in need.
As for The Dark Marauders although a bunch of devious pirates they operate in a professional manner and follow their code to the strictest level.
These are not mindless gankers but a group of piratatical Cmdrs trying to make a living on the wrong side of the law by pirating goods not simply taking lives.
I found the experience to be harrowing at times, often exciting but above all it proves the point that with effort and imagination there is endless content in the Elite Dangerous Universe.
Thank you to Cmdr aj31091 and Cmdr Twospoons77 for securing my release ő7

“piratatical”. That’s a new one🤯

“piratatical”. That’s a new one🤯
Apologies for my dyslexia this is what I ment 🤣

Top Bottom