General Gameplay The dinosaur's health must be affected when it attacks the electrified fences if the power is on

It could potentially give an interesting tradeoff. Your park will likely be safer, but you'd get a penalty for having your dinosaurs in ill health if they keep attacking the fences.

Well animals are usually intelligent enough to avoid damaging stimuli, so I would think there should be a threshold below which said specimen would subsequently stop attacking the fence. Only certain conditions, like suffering rabies or any other new disease that induces some kind of dementia or berserker state or being a particularly vicious raptor should allow it to continue a bit longer.

Anyway, given I also think the size of the animal in question would have something to say about this point: bigger, ferocious beast such as the Rex or the Spino would surely loss less health in attacking a fence than would, say, a dilophosaurus attacking that very same fence.

If we went further on to perfectionate the system, chances are that there would be variances in the current of electricity on any given fence section, and that also could play a certain role in the damage produced. Anyway, most animals should learn more or less quickly to not go too near the fences because that's how animals learn.

The dinosaur's health must be affected when it attacks the electrified fences if the power is on , which makes the dinosaur retreat from attacking the electrified fences
(i like to see this in the game)
this would be genius considering it really es me off that the dinos just keep attacking an ELECTRIFIED fence sometimes even with there head repeatedly despite the fact they really should be discouraging to the dinos and make them off and quit attacking the fence at least for a bit.

I love this idea. To add to it, I still think it is silly for small herbivores/carnivores to bust through concrete/heavy steel fences - it would be cool if stuff like raptors would try to climb them instead like they did in JPOG

Top Bottom