The fight of their life

Welcome to the arena
lean back and enjoy the show ;)

Love the game so so much and just want to praise it with this videos

Last edited by a moderator:
jwe2-early-cretaceous-pack.jpg

~1h till release
your favorite youtubers already got they're hands on and realeased they're videos

Thought for a chance of growing but no chance when the big players everytime have days ahead. A bit frustrating but this is how it is 😢

enjoy todays following videos

UPDATE

the last attempt to set me apart from the big youtubers.
Added some private videos from my dog and her little friends. Really funny and cute.
Hope you like to see some non extinct animals ;)

Today 8pm CET
Part 2 picture.jpg

Current status and plans for the future

The pool of published videos is now over 100. A few hours of entertainment as the basic framework.
From now on the releases of series or dokumentary-style videos are mondays.
Music videos every friday.
Shorts & other stuff as often as possible

Please... for the love of all that is unholy... fix your threadname.

What to Know
Their, there, and they're are all pronounced the same way. Their is the possessive pronoun, as in "their car is red"; there is used as an adjective, "he is always there for me," a noun, "get away from there," and, chiefly, an adverb, "stop right there"; they're is a contraction of "they are," as in "they're getting married."

Please... for the love of all that is unholy... fix your threadname.

What to Know
Their, there, and they're are all pronounced the same way. Their is the possessive pronoun, as in "their car is red"; there is used as an adjective, "he is always there for me," a noun, "get away from there," and, chiefly, an adverb, "stop right there"; they're is a contraction of "they are," as in "they're getting married."

Ty very much for the correction. Sadly I'm not able to change the title at the moment. Maybe a moderator can do it for me or I have to wait till I'm home again.

PS: could a moderator pls change the threat title? I can't do it by myself. That would be lovely ❤️

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hey KC87.

Please keep in mind that promoting modded content is not permitted on our forums. I've therefore had to go back and remove your posts using modded content.

Last edited:
Hey KC87.

Please keep in mind that promoting modded content is not permitted on our forums. I've therefore had to go back and remove your posts using modded content.
no problem.
I knew this will happen some day, so excuse me for posting here 😅
(But between us .... the modded videos are exactly the ones that get the most klicks, and I haven't any chance to grow on youtube without them 🤷‍♂️)

Thanks for changing the thread title ❤️

This fridays music video: Airborne!

[REDACTED: Images of mods to the game are not permitted on the forums.]

enjoy to see all the flying reptiles going crazy 😁

Top Bottom