Track Rides The Legend of San Jorge

Hello everyone!

I am relatively new to this group and to this game. However I have found my abilities to be a lot more creative then I previously thought. So I decided to take on a large project. The Legend of San Jorge! I am currently building a park slitghtly inspired by Spanish culture and I decided to choose alegend that exists in that area. It's going to be a dark ride much lke the huanted mansion, with a voice over. I do want to understand some of the limitations I might face especially in terms of sound. Unlike the little mermaid ride as Disney, if you don't know the story i have a feeling you wont understand what's going on. I dabled in the idea of a more pooh style storyteling with the books., but i like the idea of a voiceover. I want to also couple that with sounds of dragon breath and swamps noises and such. in different rooms.

I will also be looking for volunteers, since my voiceover SUCKS, to read the text for the ride. Please let me know what to look out for and some good advice for beginners taking on a challenge like this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom