The little accessory things we don't have

Putting a wishlist of ask's for the little things that would help make designs more realistic: (Feel free to add to)

Condiments; squeeze bottles on tables and dispenser stations

Computer station and cash register

Plates and silverware

Sidewalk vendor carts, ice cream, cotton candy etc

More furniture that can be plopped around

Fire extinguisher bottle

Counter material; Granite, stainless

Corbels

Small editable house number

Shades and blinds

Small metal pieces you can use to fashion small plant fences and larger fencing

Paint able doors

Mailboxes

Door handles in Black and Brass color

1M rope and chain segment (Straight)

Guest medical first aide facility

Flagpoles

Another smaller set of solids then the smallest one we have today.

Dogs and Cats

Dogs and cats?

Some of those are really interesting ideas. I'm a fan of more "zoo" materials. What I'd like to see are things like wall-mounted hose reels (in a modern/standard style, not Classical), broom cupboards, more variations on the empty boxes and food sacks, piles of straw and sawdust and soil, more prop vehicles, ladders, and so on. Little details that would make the zoo just that little bit more realistic. On the larger end of the scale I'd love a full building set with chain-link and/or iron bar pieces as well, including both curved and straight roofs.

For rope pieces I'd actually go the other way - I'd love 8m, 12m, and 16m rope pieces that are curved. They're great for building low-budget, realistic primate enclosures. Also some more "broken" foliage to that same end.

Dogs and cats?

Some of those are really interesting ideas. I'm a fan of more "zoo" materials. What I'd like to see are things like wall-mounted hose reels (in a modern/standard style, not Classical), broom cupboards, more variations on the empty boxes and food sacks, piles of straw and sawdust and soil, more prop vehicles, ladders, and so on. Little details that would make the zoo just that little bit more realistic. On the larger end of the scale I'd love a full building set with chain-link and/or iron bar pieces as well, including both curved and straight roofs.

For rope pieces I'd actually go the other way - I'd love 8m, 12m, and 16m rope pieces that are curved. They're great for building low-budget, realistic primate enclosures. Also some more "broken" foliage to that same end.
Good points, I could have used hay bales in my recent Aussie timber frame project. There are always dogs and cats around, I meant them just to add to the scenery.

The thought on smaller metal and rope pieces is I use them often to hang things and in smaller sizes they would lend themselves to making grates and vents, while I'm talking about grates I attached a screenshot from the CS workshop of sidewalk tree grates players used all the time, they were very handy.

Attachments

• Paris Grates.JPG
    Paris Grates.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 71
There's already this great thread with 'little' and larger things, which could add more realism to the game

Top Bottom