The obscurity of our beloved hobby...

Unbenannt.JPG

My Top 3. Any Questions? 🤭

Oh when I were a lad we DREAMED of LAN parties. We had to hook our computers together using null modem cables. Which we had to make ourselves. From copper pulled out of old extension cords. With our bare hands.
in the snow. barefoot. and backwards!

well, actually it was just swapping 2 pins on a regular rs232 cable, or build a connector. ;-)
good times still!

What is stellaris like? I feel like what I'm going to get will differ from the video on PSN store shows
Stellaris is, in my opinion, the most fleshed out 4x strategy game ever made. And, like ED, is continiuosly being expanded. The base game is playable sure, but be on the lookout, that it will burn a hole into your pocket. There are some DLCs that simply are a "must have", others well "nice to have". I'm such a nerd, that I HAD to have them all and so it will be with the next DLC "Nemesis".

This game is like "Master of Orion" or "Sins of a Solar Empire" on steroids.

Stellaris is, in my opinion, the most fleshed out 4x strategy game ever made. And, like ED, is continiuosly being expanded. The base game is playable sure, but be on the lookout, that it will burn a hole into your pocket. There are some DLCs that simply are a "must have", others well "nice to have". I'm such a nerd, that I HAD to have them all and so it will be with the next DLC "Nemesis".

This game is like "Master of Orion" or "Sins of a Solar Empire" on steroids.
Yep same. It's quite expensive with all updates but well worth it.

Top Bottom