Parks This is my park

Hello Everyone!

I thought i would share a little of what ive been doing on my park. I took some time from customizing and making buildings and thought that I would show off a little of what i was doing.

I've seen some of what everyone else has been doing and damn was i blown away! There are so many creative people that are on here. So I thought 'Why the ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ not try myself'.

Well here goes;

This is the first image of the park after you enter. I did not do much to this part but i added a broken "sunken" ship and the castle (which is a food little food court), took a good while to get used to the building but i did it!

Now this is the little pirate 'vilage' that i have been working on. Of course castle are the main theme

(1 of 2)

This is inside the food court. I decided to take a night shot because of all the lighting that i put in there. Not bad, not great but I like it as do the guests!

(2 of 2)

Another shot of the food court from the other entrance

Because of the theme i decided to just roll with the punches and i started making a little 'village' this is the starting of it.

After going back and forth with the coaster that is in the background. I added a little zing to the smaller one with the terrain touch up and added a lot more detail into the castle along with the banners. A lot more lights for the pathways though i need to add more because it is still dark in almost every path.

Here is a little overview of what I have done in the process. New pathways, New coaster entrance and platform castle which is not a full castle but a full front and a small back part of the building. That is the first legit coaster that i spent a little time on rather then just quickly throwing something together. It rides a little bumpy but its still a nice coaster to ride every now and again =P

Close up shot of the ride entrance. This was a little challenging due to the entrance arch that is there, i didn't want to make it look too uncomfortable to look at so i covered it completely and made this.

The night shot. I have to add more lighting to the paths for the guests but they can see just fine haha

This is everything as of right now. I'm slowly but surely putting more details into everything as i go along. Everyone let me know what you think and share some ideas as well if you would like to. Criticize is acceptable just don't be too harsh. Im fairly good when it comes to coaster games though all the customization things brings so many ideas to my head i just get lost and make slow progress.

Hope everyone likes what I've shared and I'm hoping to make some videos as well to share to all of you. =)
Thank you for taking the time to view my creations

Top Bottom