Horizons This time next week

334udqc.jpg

It will be glorious!

Z...

While I don't really enjoy listening to individual angry/salty people — I personally can't wait to see how many people thought there was going to be plenty of voice acting, simply because they saw the recent trailer.

It would be extra funny considering that Ed Lewis, in the stream clearly said: "It doesn't mean that 2.4 will have talking in it, that's important to mention. It's more sort of a mood setting cinematic short" (35:30 in the stream https://youtu.be/QKOvDNhY40I )

The icing on the cake will be if there are any people who thought the game will have cutscenes. :D

It will be glorious!

Ack, that makes my mouth dry, just looking at it! Feels like it's missing a little Frontier decal on the side of that cab. :D

While I don't really enjoy listening to individual angry/salty people — I personally can't wait to see how many people thought there was going to be plenty of voice acting, simply because they saw the recent trailer.

It would be extra funny considering that Ed Lewis, in the stream clearly said...

Too bad Ed won't be voice acting in it. I can't be the only one who'd pay real money to get a HCS Voice pack of Ed's Jon Snow impersonation?

Probably I´ll deskface multiple times and the mods will send me several warnings for sexist, insults and swearing quotes when I go ballistic on some .

Top Bottom