Thrillville is Fun!

I really like it! The rides are great and the atmosphere is awsome. My only complaint is that the coaster building is kinda limited and the camera movements are kinda annoying. Other than that, it's an awsome game. The only downside is I can't save anything because I don't have my memory card :x.

Yea, the game would be cool if you had room to build anything. The game is very limited in every aspect. The mini games are the only cool part.. i mean the golf.. lol

leatherface said:
I love it. The limited space on building doesnt really bug me out. I take it for what it is and i really enjoy it! :D

I agree. I find the game to be very addictive. The only thing that bothers me is the areas for building seem larger from the point of view of the park manager than the over head view when placing the rides. I have been flying thru the missions just doing enough to open more parks. But once I get them all open. Just going back to finish all of the missions and trying to get gold, and unlockables. And replaying the mini-games(which are very well done) and tinkering with the parks moving rides and stalls around to my liking can make this a game that I will be playing for a long time.:)

yeah i know that. Im just asking if anyone ever plays because i click join a game and no one has any running, i click start my own and no one joins. So i was just wondering ;)

The mini-games are pretty fun. My favorites are the Shoot-out ones and the Sparkle Insland one. I finaly bought a new memory card and opened all of the parks. I have all of the rides(except for the Top Spin) and all of the coasters. I agree that the areas look alot larger than they appear. I also don't like the idea of the energy restriction. It makes buiding big coasters a hassel when you one piece a way and it says there insn't enough energy. All in all, it's way better than what I expected and I am going to buy it when I get some more money.

leatherface said:
yeah i know that. Im just asking if anyone ever plays because i click join a game and no one has any running, i click start my own and no one joins. So i was just wondering ;)

What he mean whit local wireless connection is basicly that you need a friend that sitting in same room or same house whith you, that can connect to each other using wireless connection and you play against each other.

If you start a game and noone is connecting, you better check if you have any friends in the house that is willing to play against you :D

Its not Internet based. Another word for it is LAN (Local area network).

Vikinger said:
Its not Internet based. Another word for it is LAN (Local area network).

A local connection between 2+ PSPs is called AdHoc. Over the internet, they call it Infrastructure. You can always check the back of PSP game packages to see what kinds of multi-player that game supports.

Monorail Man said:
A local connection between 2+ PSPs is called AdHoc. Over the internet, they call it Infrastructure. You can always check the back of PSP game packages to see what kinds of multi-player that game supports.

Oki well i dont know much about PSP , i was more refering to ordinary PC where you can choose either Internet or LAN dependant what the game support

But i should known that it was for PSP cuz the game is made for that consol. :)

So basicly then it is to compare:
Internet=Infrastructure
LAN=AdHoc

If i have got it right :)

Michael Brookes

Game Director
RollaCoasta said:
The mini-games are pretty fun. My favorites are the Shoot-out ones and the Sparkle Insland one. I finaly bought a new memory card and opened all of the parks. I have all of the rides(except for the Top Spin) and all of the coasters. I agree that the areas look alot larger than they appear. I also don't like the idea of the energy restriction. It makes buiding big coasters a hassel when you one piece a way and it says there insn't enough energy. All in all, it's way better than what I expected and I am going to buy it when I get some more money.

How are you playing it if you haven't bought it? There isn't a demo.

Michael

Awesome!

Thrillville is addicting. Not as much so as RCT, but enough to make me try and unlock everything.

The constructing and racing on your own go-kart tracks totally rules! I would like to see a game that builds onto this. [HINT] [HINT]

The mini-games are very cool, btw. I already have a few favorites.

Thanks for the game, Frontier! :)
P.S. I'm typing this on my Wii. Any plans to bring TVille to it? It would fit perfectly, imo.

I really like it! The rides are great and the atmosphere is awsome. My only complaint is that the coaster building is kinda limited and the camera movements are kinda annoying. Other than that, it's an awsome game. The only downside is I can't save anything because I don't have my memory card :x.

agreed!!!:):smilie::)

Top Bottom