Roller Coasters Thunderbird at Holiday world [RECREATION]

Hey there! I've spent literally every waking hour since alpha 2 launched on this project. I hope you enjoy! [squeeeeee]

[video=youtube_share;0wQzWnyNL-8]https://youtu.be/0wQzWnyNL-8[/video]

Last edited:
amazing job on the barn!
layout is a bit wonky at some parts, but overall very good recreation. [up]

ps. the cinematic bars right before the start of the launch are a great addition.

Thank you very much! Especially coming from one of the best builders around. The layout is definitely wonky in some areas; the smooth tool has a mind of its own. The immelman loop is much larger than I would've liked it to be which sort of messed it up from the beginning. I had multiple versions of the layout but this is the smoothest one I was able to make. It was a great learning experience and I can't wait to see the future of this game.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Wow that was really smooth - especially the barrel roll at the end! How long did it take you to create the broken shed near that part of the ride?

Wow amazing! Are you still using 2.1 to make this recreation. I see a few pieces turned thanks to the bug that make this recreation amazingly well done. The barn is absolutely fantastic!
Im doing the same for my Superman recreation at Parque Warner. Still in 2.1 to create the station as similar as the real life one as I can.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! @SPRIdley I actually did everything in 2.0 but I did finish the entire thing in 2.1 - All I did in 2.1 was recreate the zero g roll and re-smoothed everything. Good luck! I'm already itching to create again, I just can't keep my hands off this game!

Top Bottom