Time for a Bug Button

We need a simple way to report Bugs, without having to leave the Game.
I propose a in Game Bug Button, that would send a all in one Bug Report,
with all info needed, to FD.
It could package a screen shot, log, and fill in report, while in game.

Why do this ?
Simply to give a helping hand in fixing the long standing Bugs in the Game.

On the Devs side the number of similar reports could help in pinpointing the Highest Priority Bugs,
simply by the number reported.
Let's face the fact that too many Bugs, remain too long, and need to be dealt with.

NO More Anything, until this is taken care of.

What makes you think that those bugs are going to be addressed? I reported myself multiple bugs during Odyssey alpha and after release using bug tracker providing description and screenshots - non of these bug reports was acknowledged, they just getting outdated and closed over time.

What makes you think that those bugs are going to be addressed? I reported myself multiple bugs during Odyssey alpha and after release using bug tracker providing description and screenshots - non of these bug reports was acknowledged, they just getting outdated and closed over time.
Been there, done that as well... was working way harder to make the best reports possible than Frontier to try and fix them. At the end all the effort was in vain. Not wasting my time with this ever again.

That is the main problem with Issue Tracker (the other one being it is difficult to find) - bug reports are needed to be confirmed otherwise they expire. Bugs stay in the game. If there was an in-game bug report feature much more reports could be generated for the same bug from different commanders - reports could reach confirmed status much easier.

Top Bottom