Titan war effort and rewards for saving hostages from the titan lotus

I built a ship before the titan changes to how fast can we push the war effort, made to rescue captured humans from the titan.
now that it doesn't matter how fast we push the war effort against the next titans, I feel like the rewards for saving humans are pretty crappy.

I don't know all the ways to help with the war effort, since I'm relatively new but killing thargoids and rescuing passengers(the ones that use cabins) from under attack stations have good payouts so those don't need buffs in my opinion.

the rest of the content on the matter I cannot comment but building an end game ship to play one of the hardest things to do, run cold, stay super aware, run away and hide, flying very close to the titan without losing shield etc, has absolutely no worthwhile incentive anymore.

Last edited:
i think it would be a grand move from fdev to release rescue decals, similar to the titankiller ones, after the last(?) titan falls...
but rescuing people from the titan doesnt progress the war anymore?

We were going to down Oya like 2-3 weeks before it was killed, but Fdev said nonono, you shan't go this fast.. =S
So it doesn't matter how fast you progress towards weakening the next titans

Top Bottom