"To-Do Lists" / Memories for Peeps

I did some research, and did not find really find something like this. Anywho, peeps having "to-do lists" before they go to the park, or during the park would be unique. They could have things like, "While I'm in the park, I want to ride __r__." or maybe "I've heard the food is good at the __f__, I'll have lunch there." These don't have to be complex at all, they could just be "__r___: ride" or "__f__: eat food". They would already have things planned out before they go to the park, instead of wondering around trying things, being only slightly planned, if that makes sense.

If peeps like a ride, meal, or any attraction, they could "memorize" it and if they so desire, go to it again later in their stay at the park, or tell other people at the park of one of the things they "memorized" (if they liked it or did not like it". This could bring newcomers to the park to hear what is good/bad about certain attractions. If people could edit their "to-do lists" while they're in the park, it might be because of other people's "memories" or even their own.

I think this would overall help many people in the game to try new things and new rides, or continuously try ones they like. It could also help peeps who are feeling of possibly leaving the park to have someone talk to them about their "memory/experience" and have them go back and try it. In the rct games, there were a ton of happy people while there were a few rare angry/upset ones, because things just didn't go for them the way they wanted it. This could just be a hidden part of the game, but having the peeps using this way of thinking instead of being completely individual would be different than every park game.

I don't have a firm, good idea yet because of all the possibilities. Any thoughts?

Notice: This is a repost of the same post in a different section (by me), and I didn't know how to delete the old one nor move it. This is the official one, as it is in the correct section.

Last edited:
Top Bottom