Today's the day!!!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!
The day that many of us have waited for for over 10 years!
We're finally getting our mitts on the best theme park simulation ever!

I've spent sleepless nights over it, and haven't stopped thinking about Planet Coaster since I heard about it's development.

And today, we get Early Bird access! What an age we live in!!!! :)

If you can't tell, I'm very excited lol

So knowing the features that we will have in early bird, what will you be trying out first? Will you be building a major theme park? Or just testing each individual aspect or the game carefully?

For me, I'm gonna get right in there and build the theme park of my dreams! I can't wait to experiment with the scenery items :)

OMG!!!!
The day that many of us have waited for for over 10 years!
We're finally getting our mitts on the best theme park simulation ever!

I've spent sleepless nights over it, and haven't stopped thinking about Planet Coaster since I heard about it's development.

And today, we get Early Bird access! What an age we live in!!!! :)

If you can't tell, I'm very excited lol

So knowing the features that we will have in early bird, what will you be trying out first? Will you be building a major theme park? Or just testing each individual aspect or the game carefully?

For me, I'm gonna get right in there and build the theme park of my dreams! I can't wait to experiment with the scenery items :)

Good morning! I definitely share your excitement! Though I've 12 hours of work to get through first before I can play and will only likely get a few hours in tonight! :( I'm off ALL NEXT WEEK on holiday which is probably when I'll really get down and dirty. I think the first thing I'll do is toy about with some of the features and then get into making a bit of a park. With no landscape editor/terrain tools I'm concerned that it might not be just as nice as I'd want - unless we get maps with the terrain already changed! :D Now that would be something!

I'm so hyped! Spent literally all day yesterday prepping my stream and gfx. Party lights, soundboard and even a smoke machine! [yesnod]

Alpha launch party here we come. Hahahaha! [up]

I'm so hyped! Spent literally all day yesterday prepping my stream and gfx. Party lights, soundboard and even a smoke machine! [yesnod]

Alpha launch party here we come. Hahahaha! [up]

I hope there will be #CosmicCowWow shakes, and #ChiefBeefBelief Burgers [haha]

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

10-11AM UK time release!!!!! :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom