Too much known and not enough love lost for the cause.

Been a long, long time since I've been out on my own,. Now with DW2 and the way the game is played – presumably intentionally by Frontier, god rest their souls – It's a peck and hunt for worth or their own deemed significant credit mongering quaff.

Sorry, didn't give a damn about credits two years ago. Three years ago in my rum running Cobra, arguably.

Do you even know what your game is and it's potential? I wonder.

And the Engineers meta, as if that is why I play your game?! Wake up! Please!

Been a long, long time since I've been out on my own,. Now with DW2 and the way the game is played – presumably intentionally by Frontier, god rest their souls – It's a peck and hunt for worth or their own deemed significant credit mongering quaff.

Sorry, didn't give a damn about credits two years ago. Three years ago in my rum running Cobra, arguably.

I said this before but now it seems more relevant than ever: it would be really cool if we had a tracking/scoping mechanic similar to the FSS for tracking ships. I'd love something like that, especially on an expedition like this.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

source.gif

The rantings of a mad-eyed space vagabond.

To help clarify, the OP was a bit exaggerated and tongue in cheek. In a moment of indulgence while grilling up some stakes yesterday, the magnitude of DW2 and its slight contrast with the game's general gameplay progression and motivation struck me as rather peculiar. The shared galaxy sim seems somewhat underutilized toward those ends.

Cheers.

This is my first time out in the black going farther than 5k Ly. When I first started ED (also had played E3:FFE years prior) around 2.1, I was planning to explore out into the galaxy once I built up a ship I wanted, preferably a more "optimized" medium to large ship. Then I got caught up in the various other gameplay and options the groundbreaking spacesim of ED offers , bgs, powerplay, and the "inner space" & spacesim beauty of the systems in the bubble that I put off getting out there for the past couple of years. With DW2, I'm grateful and appreciative of the combined impetus and organization to help get my lagging ship stern finally out there and visit the other parts of the galaxy. Looking forward to seeing the core worlds, sagA, and what the galaxy looks like at the other northern side. o7

Last edited:

I can't tell if this is a poem, a Shakespearean play, or a religious text...

Last edited:
Top Bottom