Trading with friends

One thing I would like to see added is a direct trading with friends system so you can help your friends out that need an animal and that they not immediately get purchased by someone else, and are put back on the market for 10k cc

You can do this by selling your animals for 10.000CC and your friend does the same.
Nobody loses any CC that way

If another person (than your Friend) buys it, that means you made a lot of profit :D
I don't think that is much of a risk - maybe with very rare animals on the market.

You can do this by selling your animals for 10.000CC and your friend does the same.
Nobody loses any CC that way

If another person (than your Friend) buys it, that means you made a lot of profit :D
I don't think that is much of a risk - maybe with very rare animals on the market.

Such a good idea, thanks!

My friend and I have traded maybe 15-20 animals so far, and we haven't failed any of them. I buy animals from him. he buys animals from me...
The only thing you need to do is to wait in the market, but it is useful to tell your friend that you are waiting in the market first. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom