Train Entrance - what to watch out for?

Hello, everybody,

I installed Planet Coaster once again and wanted to make the park entrance, which I always neglected, really nice this time. I had the following idea:

• The visitors come via the spawn point
  • The spawn point leads exclusively to the Connie Express.
  • It has 2 stations - 1x at the spawn point, 1x to the main entrance of the park.

Now I have already found out that this idea really leads to the visitors taking the train to the main entrance. However, I have a few questions that are not easy to answer:

• Maintenance: Do I have to hire my own mechanic for the hidden station at the spawn point?
  • What if I have more despawn points that can be reached on foot? Will all visitors use these only? Or do the visitors always only use the despawner where they are spawned?
  • Is there anything else I should think about?

Thanks for your help :)

Greetings

Serarya

I don't think visitors will board a ride before they enter the park, and after some would use a transpo ride for transportation, others will use it as a ride.

I've gone around this by making a spawnpoint out of the Connie or the steamboat.

I wish the ai behind transpo rides and how to use them was a bit better, or that round trips were toggled on/off.

If you only use one station with transport rides will people still ride them? But you must have two stations with the sky rides.

Top Bottom