Travel Logs

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone knows if there is some sort of way to see a list of systems you've visited/discovered. I know if you play on a PC there are tons of apps that will track your discoveries for you but with the closed nature of a console I feel like us PS4 users are left out of some of the really cool features. I already discovered my first system and because I didn't know you couldn't look back on it I have no clue what it was called. #sadpanda

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone knows if there is some sort of way to see a list of systems you've visited/discovered. I know if you play on a PC there are tons of apps that will track your discoveries for you but with the closed nature of a console I feel like us PS4 users are left out of some of the really cool features. I already discovered my first system and because I didn't know you couldn't look back on it I have no clue what it was called. #sadpanda

That would come in handy, I recevied a 1110 cr fine and have no idea where to pay it. There's no history list to back track with. And I can't remember every where I've been in the past 8 hours.

That would come in handy, I recevied a 1110 cr fine and have no idea where to pay it. There's no history list to back track with. And I can't remember every where I've been in the past 8 hours.

Actually I can help you with that. If you look at the left HUD while in your cockpit view, under the section where you see your missions, I think it's call contracts or something, it'll show you a list of fines and where they are.

Go to a station in a Low Security system. Look in the Contacts tab on the station menu. There will be a contact who will allow you to pay fines - with a 25% extra fee. He will also allow you to cash in any bounties you have earned, again taking a 25% cut.

Actually I can help you with that. If you look at the left HUD while in your cockpit view, under the section where you see your missions, I think it's call contracts or something, it'll show you a list of fines and where they are.

Been their in the ship and at the stations, it does not say where to pay, only who is responble i guess and the amount. There is no indication anywhere as to where. I can't find a low security system, been to 25 systems since this plight began.

My question now is, if one dies, are the fines released, yes or no.
Can I self destruct or do i need to be killed.

My question now is, if one dies, are the fines released, yes or no.
Can I self destruct or do i need to be killed.
Fines aren't removed on ship destruction. However, they do become dormant. If you gain another fine by the faction who issued the fine, it gets added.
If your ship is destroyed and your last station has a faction you owe a fine to, the fine is added to your rebuy cost. This could make you bankrupt with a large enough fine.

Fines aren't removed on ship destruction. However, they do become dormant. If you gain another fine by the faction who issued the fine, it gets added.
If your ship is destroyed and your last station has a faction you owe a fine to, the fine is added to your rebuy cost. This could make you bankrupt with a large enough fine.

Sidney are free, I've got 15 million and change in the bank. So, your answere to my question is to be killed, correct? The fine is taken care of during the respawning of my sidney, correct?

Hi All,

Yes, it is a shame that the game doesn't log our journey. And a shame we don't have access to those third party apps. I created my own Flight Log Spreadsheet when I found all this out. I'm sure others have a similar setup. It adds to the immersion for me, filling out my Flight Log every time I fly (like a real pilot). :)

Been their in the ship and at the stations, it does not say where to pay, only who is responble i guess and the amount. There is no indication anywhere as to where. I can't find a low security system, been to 25 systems since this plight began.

Finding Low Security Systems

You can find low security systems in the Galaxy Map: Open Map > click 4th tab > click MAP > Filter by Security > Check only the box next to LOW - now the Galmap should only show you Low Security systems. Now find one with a population, open the system map and check for a station with (I think) Broker Network. When you get there look for Contacts > Interstellar Factor > Legal Facilities
(assuming the Galmap is working)
(and this did not allow me to clear a dormant bounty, just legacy fines)

Or: https://eddb.io/system - choose Low Security as a filter, your current system as a reference. Easy

Finding who has fined you

To find who has fined you look at entry in Transactions tab - this lists the faction that gave you the fine - which isn't easy to find in teh game. You can find where the factions is using https://eddb.io/faction/index - I believe you can go to one and pay the fine in contacts. Note that as stated above, the transactions tab does not have all fines, Interstellar Factors is only place I can see them all.

Here's an example, based on a dormant bounty as I have no fines :)
It's for a faction called Revolutionary Luyten 205-128 Coalition here https://eddb.io/faction/64951
0bJZ5Od.png

Phew! Game could certainly make this easier ;)

Last edited:
It would be handy, I discovered somewhere and got a nice bonus for it, so I wanted to check out what it was but quickly scribbling down the name of the system took me to somewhere Ive never been before, no idea where it is.

Top Bottom