Buildings & Attractions Tree Trunk viewing platform

Would be a cool new addition and a way for the guests to be inside the enclosure while inside a structure. Have one side attach to the fence where the guests go in and out, and they can also attach to the end of each other to make a multi-windowed tree trunk. Have windows on either side of it with about 75% of the Viewing Platform's FOV or just large enough to slightly overlap each other in a multi-piece build. Also it would be able to go over water and be high enough that the Small theropods and Small herbivores (everything shorter than the Kentrosaurus height-wise) could walk under it easily.

This would be an amazing addition, and kind of like a spiritual successor to JP:OG's Viewing Dome when you think about it! Also, I LOVE Aharttsx's idea regarding the Gyrosphere and Jurassic Tour vehicles!

I think this should be an alternative viewer for carnivores. We know what Indominus should do to Gyrospheres. 😉

Definitely an idea I fully support. It derives from the movie and expands the possibilities for guests to take a glance at the dinosaurs, especially carnivores. Furthermore it enables, just like in the movie, possible feeding shows, another thing I'd ike to see.

Top Bottom