Triple Elite achievement award.

It think would be good if FD were to award Triple Elite Cmds something in recognition of their achievements.
Even a Triple Elite T/shirt would be good.
How about it FD?

It's a bit of a cost to absorb, would you suggest they pay for the T/shirt? Or will it be an exclusive thing that customers with this unlock can order?

Perhaps something more DLC, like a special tripple award skin for a ship of your choice.

"I'm Triple Elite and all I got was this lousy mug" Kind of thing?

In-game the reward is that you get Founders World permit (for any single Elite rank) & lots of cash to spend there (that you earned), and learned something along the way.

I'd quite like it if the game allowed me to change the bit where it says 'CMDR' on my IFF tag to something else. I'd have Admiral ;)

It's a bit of a cost to absorb, would you suggest they pay for the T/shirt? Or will it be an exclusive thing that customers with this unlock can order?

Perhaps something more DLC, like a special tripple award skin for a ship of your choice.

How about a free Triple Elite exclusive skin and the Cmds name on a new space station?
No costs to absorb!
Also that would be an achievement award other Cmds could set their sites on.

Given I'll be hitting Triple Elite this coming week, I've already got my own personal rewards lined up.
If there was some sort of recognition in-game, that would be the icing on the cake.

Well it's quad Elite now isn't it.

But saying that, I think a decal would be straightforward and make sense.

Like you are awarded decals at each rank for each role.

Would fit to offer a special decal for full Elite.

But then again if they add another ranking role that decal is then out of place.

Last edited:
Top Bottom