Trunking to the center.

Anyone taking the journey or ever will be. Log your trip here. Also post your Gamertag and have someone to talk to while you just do jump after jump.

Gamertag: n0vasp4wn

As of right now I'm heading the the center. Currectly I'm 3348.19LY from sol. I'm wondering if anyone else has made it there on xbox one. I know pc players have made it there already. Is anyone else travelling there? Best of luck and god speed.

Well PC isn't xbox.. time your run.. and make sure your choosing Scoop able stars as the Auto route doesn't care what stars you travel past.
Also if you run low on fuel don't panic just contact the fuel rats Fyi no fuel is used if logged out of game.

I'll take the trip eventually. Farthest I've been from populated space is just over 1,000LY. Currently, I'm focused on closer exploration in the systems about 200LY where I'm at.

I just found a system with 53 objects, so I'm quite interested to explore this current region I'm in.

Last edited:
Im currently sitting in the NGC star cluster... i believe its about 2700LY. Debati g on going further but i had a mishap with my supercruise and almost plowed in a star. My hull is still 93% but my auto repair is down to only 3000 units.

You may want to make sure they aren't gonig to wipe exploration data, otherwise all those discoveries could be lost when they merge into the main galaxy.

Exploration data on the xbox will be wiped, it was mentioned in the Q&A, but you will still retain your ranking. I'd do it because you'll end up getting paid again.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not worried about about them wiping data. I'll keep the cr I make. Besides I'm doing this for fun. I didn't start timing it... probably should have :/ oh well. I would love to start a race to the center and back. Maybe when I get back lol. I'm currently 4032.72 LY from sol :D

Im currently sitting in the NGC star cluster... i believe its about 2700LY. Debati g on going further but i had a mishap with my supercruise and almost plowed in a star. My hull is still 93% but my auto repair is down to only 3000 units.

That's not too serious. Just be careful and you're fine to go much further out.

Fly safe :)

I plan on heading to Antares after I get back from Orion's belt. Just decided to take a tour of some of the constellations. Antares is in the constellation Scorpius. And I think near the center of the galaxy.

Top Bottom