Tyrannosaurus Roster Candidate's

Tyrannosaurus Rex is the only member of the family in the game, so here are the best Candidate's to warrant for inclusion in the Game. Truth is I want all of them in game.

Albertosaurus-Medium Tyrannosaur
172_albertosaurus_steve_white.jpg

Gorgosaurus-Medium Tyrannosaur
GorgosaurusPromo.png

Daspletosaurus-Medium Tyrannosaur
daspletosaurus_1_0743.jpg

Teratophoneus-Small Canon Tyrannosaur
61uh0agfHKL._SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:
Tarbosaurus is almost equal to T-Rex. Completely unnecessary. It would be the last dinosaur I would add. It would be like adding Saurophaganax to having the giant Allosaurus in the game.

Albertosaurus is the best option. The size of Ceratosaurus or Carnotaurus of the game, less robust than its relative the T-Rex and fast, in addition to widely requested by the community. And also more recognized than other tyrannosaurs.

There is no better candidate than Albertosaurus to add to summer DLC.

I love the colours of that Jurassic World mobile game-abomination's Gorgosaurus, and would love to see it in this game. It's probably not likely. Wishful thinking though.

As a Canadian, I am obliged to offer support for the Albertosaurus.
Albertosaurus and Gorgosaurus belong to the same subfamily, they are almost identical. They could satisfy your wishes by putting Albertosaurus the skin of Jurassic World mobile Gorgosaurus. Adding both does not make sense, it would be like adding Tarbosaurus to T-Rex.

The decision should be between Albertosaurus and Daspletosaurus. Daspletosaurus is more voluminous and very close to T-Rex. Although I like Daspletosaurus I prefer Albertosaurus, it is more famous and more sought after as well as more distinctive than the T-Rex.

I am Spanish I should support the Concavenator but I certainly do not like it. Albertosaurus is from my favorite dinos since always and I want you to add it. I know that Frontier can make a great model.

Last edited:
... I know that Frontier can make a great model.

At the end of the day, that's all I really want. Before frontier implemented the Acrocanthosaurus, I had no interest in it. Now that it's in, it's one of my favorites to have included in my park.

Tarbosaurus is almost equal to T-Rex. Completely unnecessary. It would be the last dinosaur I would add. It would be like adding Saurophaganax to having the giant Allosaurus in the game.

Albertosaurus is the best option. The size of Ceratosaurus or Carnotaurus of the game, less robust than its relative the T-Rex and fast, in addition to widely requested by the community. And also more recognized than other tyrannosaurs.

There is no better candidate than Albertosaurus to add to summer DLC.
I agree strongly, the Albertosaurus is the one.

Top Bottom