Parks Un-named park..

Been working a little with Alpha 2 and enjoyed most of it.
The park is yet to be named.. Still don't know what other themes I am going to put in as of now lol

So far have an Alpine Village with a harbor and castle overlooking the area.
Also have a Steampunk Western theme that is about 75% complete. Going to revisit some of the area and add more details.

Coasters in the park so far.. B&M Invert "Siege Engine" and B&M Flyer "Bandit"

Alpine village includes 3 Flat rides (Victory, Insanity, Whirly Rig) and "Siege Engine"

Steampunk Western includes 3 more Flat rides (Kick flip, Psychola, Aeronauts) and "Bandit"

On with the pics right? [yesnod]
Some random shots of the Alpine Village
zpUZFSc.jpg

5PEBITG.jpg

Shot of the Harbor
TCbjsk2.jpg

Siege Engine overview. I added a bit more theming to the coaster and built custom supports for the lift hill... Also smoothed out the track a bit more.. Its been a labor of love for sure!
7oHPYXU.jpg

I hope you enjoy it!

Please comment and nitpick.. We can only get better if we learn from one another! (Or play for hours on end LOL)

Thanks again!

New area I'm adding to the park now. Atlantis/Egyptian Theme...

Boomerang coaster anyone?
7nzoUHK.jpg

And yes, they ride it and seem to love it also!

It don't "work" like it should.. I built it just because I wanted to have one in the park. Figured the next alpha (or whenever) they would add reverse chain launch option. I should be able to just select it and be good to go lol.

I was shocked when I could open the ride.. and the guests rode it! All it does is leave the station and get half way up the half loop and comes back... The guests get off and 1/2 of them are sick lol.

Small update time..
Overview of the Alpine Village area.
4VXjcQQ.jpg

The western themed area in the park will get a small revamp and added detail to bring it up to par with the other areas. However, the coaster "Bandit" will not change. Its theming and station will get an overhaul and I will add pictures of that once its complete.

On with the pics and vid though!

Overview of "Bandit"
hVVEC9a.jpg

And video with POV
[video=youtube;aULGGYmCjkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aULGGYmCjkA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

This is the 3rd video I have ever edited in my life. I know some of the shots are shakey but its hard to get smooth camera movements in PC. Learning how to edit them out when making the videos... 1 video at a time lol

Last edited:
New station for bandit... Still think the top needs a bit more attention. not sure what else to place up there!
3UuGXFX.jpg

Any suggestions?

Started working on another section of the park. Themed to the Alps, many mountains and valleys along with beautiful natural areas.

It also houses 2 of the parks now 5 coasters... Grizzly and Kodiak. Dueling coasters with a twist.. One a floorless coaster, the other is a Standup.

Overview of the coasters.
ktdGBHW.jpg

Station and General theme in the area (area not 100% complete)
UDh4eBh.jpg

First drop.. yep, the floorless coaster twists inverted over the standup's track to begin the dual.
Phl66wb.jpg

And just a random pic of the drop after the MCBRs..
4k3OkYJ.jpg

Hope you all enjoy!

A video will come at some point. The game is almost unplayable at this point. Ordered a new I7 processor to replace my current i3. Should help pick the frame rate back up and allow me to finish this massive park... The new ATI/AMD RX480 is looking nice too at this point lol

1 more teaser pic of the Coasters dueling. They cross over and near one another 7 times during the ride.

JnihDHg.jpg

Wanted to merge content from the other thread, Siege Engine overview and videos

2VAA0DR.jpg

Overview and night time POV
[video=youtube;jhbmSG1K308]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhbmSG1K308[/video]

Day POV
[video=youtube;CJvXWVftnQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJvXWVftnQM[/video]

Last edited:
New and final coaster/dark ride added to the park. Theming about 50% complete.
teaser shot of theme..

Dwarven underground kingdom anyone?
VO6SRf0.jpg

Comments are always welcome!

Last edited:
Top Bottom