Powerplay Undermining the Kumo Crew

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Commanders,

I heard that when you take out Kumo Crew watch ships you also gain merits aside from the transports. Firstly that does not seem to give me merits and secondly I just can't find any Kumo Crew transpors in the designated systems.

Any help? Thanx

No one can stand up to the might and deliciousness of the Empire cookies!

As for you Kumo boys:
I might join you one day. Am just enjoying playing the Imperial ATM.
REBEL SCUM ;)

No one can stand up to the might and deliciousness of the Empire cookies!

As for you Kumo boys:
I might join you one day. Am just enjoying playing the Imperial ATM.
REBEL SCUM ;)

Well, our cookies are only oatmeal raisin (IDK what kind of weirdo tea drinkers think those are the best XD)......

However! I'm working on trying to set up weekly events and fun stuff that the Krew can participate in. If you ever get tired of all those PHONIES then give us a try!

Last edited:
OP, you have to be in an Archon Delaine control system, I'm pretty sure Kumo Crew Watch ships give you merit vouchers. Notice that you have to turn in merit vouchers to actually get merits.

As for finding them, do some off-navving; lock on to the nav beacon, but don't drop out of super cruise right on the beacon, but about 80km away. You should still be in the beacon's instance and able to see it in your targets panel, but at that distance normal beacon traffic doesn't spawn, but Powerplay ships will. :)

Kill Dem Kumo Crew! o7

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom