unfair account ban

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I was kicked out of my session this morning saying "your account is not available". I also received an email notification about alleged trading from my account and a permanent ban. I don't understand what's the matter, I don't trade. The only thing is that I linked my account to the popular site inara.

You need to take it up with FD support, not with the forums. We can't help you.

You can also try going via a Community Manager.

Could you please help me send me a link to write to. For the first time I got confused about what and how it works here

I was kicked out of my session this morning saying "your account is not available". I also received an email notification about alleged trading from my account and a permanent ban. I don't understand what's the matter, I don't trade. The only thing is that I linked my account to the popular site inara.
Trade means using real money to buy in-game items/credits, not trade as an activity in-game (just in case, as maybe you were confused about it).

You need to write them here:

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Closed. A link to Customer Support has been kindly provided and the forums are not the place to discuss actions against ones game account.

Please note: the Community Management team don't deal with such requests - Customer Support do.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom