Horizons Unknown server

Recently upgraded to horizons through steam & i get an unknown server appear on the menu screen sometimes i can play sometimes not when i do get to play itll randomly crash & i will lose everything ive just done sometimes mission menu wont open & i lose time bonuses etc has/is anyone having same trouble is so how do i fix it??????

Where are you and which ISP?
There are a couple of ISP's suffering a DOS attack, and you might be feeling the effects of that.
If in doubt file a ticket with FD support.

Recently upgraded to horizons through steam & i get an unknown server appear on the menu screen sometimes i can play sometimes not when i do get to play itll randomly crash & i will lose everything ive just done sometimes mission menu wont open & i lose time bonuses etc has/is anyone having same trouble is so how do i fix it??????

Been saying this on many occasions, only to be accused of "mine faulty rauter" or some such.
Funny how everything else works perfectly fine, but constantly appearing "server connection error" or "cannot connect to frontier servers" never seems to bother devs. Fridays are the worst.
As things stand we souldn´t expect any improvements as nobody, I mean NOBODY acknowlegdes this as a "problem". And if there is "no problem"...... you can figure ther rest, right?

I'd say it's down to their servers aswell.

But one thing is for certain:
If they don't massively improve the netcode and / or infrastructure, multi-crew is going to be a desaster...

Top Bottom