General Gameplay Unlocking areas on ISLA NUBLAR

Your Feature Request / Idea
While at the moment we only have the Isla Nublar as a sandbox. Understanding that this island is much larger than the current map. I suggest an unlock mode for areas linked to unlock missions. I imagine starting with the current area of ​​construction and as we progress, there will be key missions that give us the possibility of unlocking areas of the island and thus over time obtain the entire island. Maybe certain areas may still be blocked for future DLCs that contemplate areas of prehistoric birds and aquatic reptiles, but from the point of view that we will not yet have a sandbox type Site B, I am pleased to promote this idea of ​​gradually unblocking areas of expansion through missions and / or contracts.

I hope you like this initiative.

regards

Yeah, some way to make Nublar large enough to recreate Jurassic World on has been a request from day one around here, with little to no sign of anything in the short to medium term to fix this. My bet is that at some point they'll sell maps as DLC.

Yeah, some way to make Nublar large enough to recreate Jurassic World on has been a request from day one around here, with little to no sign of anything in the short to medium term to fix this. My bet is that at some point they'll sell maps as DLC.

That seems fairly likely. Still, I think they will be added with proper expansions too, should one day were to offer flying/aquatic animals.

Top Bottom