Update 1.13.1 is available now!

Thanks, that you listed the Giant anteater as Central American insted North American animal! I wish, that let the same happen with the Colombian white-faced capuchin, the Spectacled caiman and the Jaguar, but the latter can be found in the Southern USA and Northern Mexico, which regions are parts of North America.

Nice to see the list of patch notes, they really show how much attention the developers pay to community feedback.
I am still sad that challenge mode's unbalanced animal market is not being adressed: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...courages-players-from-buying-new-dlcs.614364/. This issue has been keeping my from buying new DLCs since the Conservation pack even though I'd really like to purchase the newer packs. And I also begin to dislike me for mentioning this everywhere I get an opportunity to, so adressing it would do both me and the forum a favour.😅

Lydiah Moon

Community Manager
Oh and this is something I have stumbled upon recently, it seems that the newly added coat variants (added in 1.12 I think) miss the coat description as showed on screenshot below.
I have noticed this for:
King Cheetah, Black Timber Wolf, Piebald Nyala and Springbok. Not sure if also applied to Golden Formosan Black Bear and Pale Reindeer I think it is called? But likely so since they were added in the same batch.
View attachment 353817
Hello FoxyDee! The dev team are aware of this and are looking into it :)

Lydiah Moon

Community Manager
Thank you for the update (and the new toggle, that's amazing!)

Do you know if the issue with enrichment feeders is being looked into? (https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/what-am-i-doing-wrong-with-enrichment-items.616180/) I would raise it on the issue tracker, but I can never get the site to work for some reason.
Hi there! I just reached out to you on the thread to whether you'd provide us with a save file which contains the issue so we can take a look :)!

Hello Frontier, I thank you for amazing update and fixes.

Please can you look at this thread? Emu should really be walk-about animal in game. It is very common in zoos and now that emu have enrichment with kangaroos and wallabies, we still cannot make them both walk-about because guests run from emu:( They are usually very docile animals and they are not the same as Cassowary!

Just a friendly reminder 😉🥰 @Lydiah Moon

Happy world tapir day 😊

1682614864223.png

Last edited:
Just a friendly reminder 😉🥰 @Lydiah Moon

Happy world tapir day 😊

View attachment 354043
I have only seen the baird's tapir, my local zoo has a male called "Mango" who is the last tapir from the Yucatan, now they are extinct but just on the day of the tapir they announced a program of reintroduction of tapirs where I live 😍

I mentioned in the main Tropical thread, but the update seems to have fixed all but one of my franchise zoos from crashing. So I'm glad for that - the one zoo that keeps crashing is a middle tier zoo of mine that I can not visit for some time. Haven't dove into the various Sandbox zoos yet though, but hopefully they'll be fine.

Top Bottom