Update 1.3.4 Out Now!

Hey @FunGaming, I am active on the forums everyday (including weekends), so don't worry about tagging me in posts, I will see them. Further up the thread, I requested save files on the koala climbing bug (and received some save files already, thank you!), we are aware of it - please send your save file to community@frontier.co.uk!

Thank you Chante, good to know. Will send my save. Didnt know if you were always actively reading as topics can grow really big in a short time that is why I tagged you but good to know that it's not needed.

Hayo @Swjosdotschka, thanks for posting this (and your Issue Tracker report!), the team are taking a look into it. If anyone has experienced this, please send your save file to community@frontier.co.uk, so we can take a look into it!

I just had this issue again. I made a screenshot and I have just sent the save file to that email too.

20201027214227_1.jpg

Had the climbing issue also, a non-climbing pole was the cause... raised the pole so it wasn't touching the ground fixed it and restored climbing to the rest.

May have found something that causes some crashes.

Seems there are issues since the game has a lot more issues when there are multiple animals with the same name and species. I've seen it happen more often with buying animals, but I've seen it happen with most species, though it seems to be more with the exhibit animals (Though I'd first encountered it with a Nyala where I wasn't paying attention to the name). When something happens effecting one of the animals, I think it has a higher chance of glitching out and crashing because getting the duplicates out of the zoo stopped repeated crashes whenever anything related to them popped up.

Top Bottom