Updated BIZZARE Species pack Idea đź’ˇ

R~4.jpeg

A candidate for the bizarre species pack idea this species was also recently shown in Jurassic world Dominion promotion with Bryce Dallas Howard. This bizarre dinosaur definitely should be considered since it is in fact the most fierce herbivore dinosaur with the most scary looking claws to intimidate and slash at any dinosaur that tries to kill this Titan.

R~5.jpeg

This Species is not only bizarre but absolutely extraordinary especially since unlike its other kin like gallimimus and struthiomimus it took a completely different route and evolution to become big and not to mention it filled a niche that would normally be filled by Spinosaurs because this omnivore definitely has a taste for fish. The largest of All ornithomimids And I hope frontier considered this beautiful yet bizarre dinosaur considering that this would add flavor to the roster in unique species.

R (2)~3.jpeg

This giant ichthyosaur was estimated to be 40-60 to feet or 12-18 meters in length as big as modern whales today and unlike them may have still feasted on fish. And the species is considered primitive species since it is not a part of the same branch of ichthyosaurs as ichthyosaurus itself. If added to Jurassic world Evolution 2 I estimate at least a social of two individuals or more.

R (2)~2.jpeg

The world's smallest pterosaur only weighing about the same as a Small Bird (Sparrow), but possibly just as capable when it comes to flight. If this is added to Jurassic world Evolution 2 I estimate a social not only 15-25 individuals but also this should be considered the compsognathus of the air.

What do you think leave a like on this post if you want Frontier to notice and I would love to see if you would add any of these species to your own list of bizarre pack species or if you could mention species that are just as good or even better.

1+ if you agree with this post.

Last edited:
View attachment 280300
The world's smallest pterosaur only weighing about the same as a Small Bird, but possibly just as capable when it comes to flight. If this is added to Jurassic world Evolution 2 I estimate a social not only 15 individuals but also this should be considered the compsognathus of the air. Plus I wouldn't mind if this species was able to live with all pterosaurs. And with creative liberties I wouldn't mind if Frontier increase the size to a macaw.

What do you think leave a like on this post if you want Frontier to notice and I would love to see if you would add any of these species to your own list of bizarre pack species or if you could mention species that are just as good or even better.
Why on earth would you want to add the smallest pterosaur? And then increase it in size, thus removing it's most notable feature.

Why on earth would you want to add the smallest pterosaur? And then increase it in size, thus removing it's most notable feature.
Well it pretty much would be the size of a sparrow and probably weighs the same. Besides the dimorphodons are pretty much slightly oversized anyway so why not this one right because it's pretty much "Jurassic World" not everything is going to be totally accurate plus it probably be hard to animate a small Pterasaur the size of a sparrow, even if it was increased on scale to a macaw it would still be the smallest pterosaur in Jurassic world Evolution 2. On the other hand Who knows maybe I'm wrong maybe they can animate this little flying reptile just as they animated the compsognathus, and everybody thought the compsognathus was impossible in JWE1. I could imagine seeing this little flying reptile in a huge flock similar to birds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom