Updates for Xbox preview version

I'm just wondering if the Xbox One Preview version updates roll out in the same way as the PC/Mac version, i.e. are the Xbox versions on 1.3.05 today too? Almost on that note, is there a way to find out which version the Xbox is running? I haven't looked at anything (I'm at work, so it's not laziness!!)

Thanks Harbinger. I think it's hard for them to do lots of rollouts on the Xbox Live store. There are enough bugs to keep the dev team tied up for a couple of weeks anyway, but they'll be getting the same bugs reported to them over-and-over for a while.

If you hold both triggers and press select with the game selected in the games and apps menu it will show the version of the game, not sure if you can do it ingame.

OK tried it. To be clear you need to hold both triggers and press the "windows" button (is that called select now? I assumed that A was select but anyway). Unfortunately it doesn't say "1.3.01" but says something like "Elite_Dangerous_v.1.0.0.6_x64..." and lots of other numbers including the size taken on the file system. So I guess the versioning is different to the PC/Mac which makes sense of course. +1 rep.

OK tried it. To be clear you need to hold both triggers and press the "windows" button (is that called select now? I assumed that A was select but anyway). Unfortunately it doesn't say "1.3.01" but says something like "Elite_Dangerous_v.1.0.0.6_x64..." and lots of other numbers including the size taken on the file system. So I guess the versioning is different to the PC/Mac which makes sense of course. +1 rep.

Yeah i meant the Windows button, sorry about the confusion (still calling it start and select buttons).

Top Bottom